We are offering soybeans on regular basis subject unsold.
Below you may find the terms and conditions under which we are selling this commodity:
Soybean is grown for its edible bean. It is used for human consumption but also as animal fodder.
Largest producers in the world are the USA, Brazil and Argentina.
We are selling or brokering the sales of soybeans from different countries.
SOYBEANS GRADE #2
- Quality: Standard Export Quality
- Grade: #2
- Oil content basis 18.5% (AOCS Ac 3 – 44) with non-reciprocal allowance of 1% for each 1%, fractions in proportion, in Buyer's favor for any deficiency
- Moisture maximum 14%
- Foreign matter basis 1% maximum 2% with non-reciprocal allowance of 1% for each 1%, fractions in proportion
- Damaged beans basis 8%, maximum 8.5% with non-reciprocal allowance 2:1, fractions in proportion, of which maximum 4% heat damaged and burned (being maximum 1% burned) and 6% mouldy
- Broken beans maximum 3%
- Greenish beans maximum 8%
- Free from poisonous seeds / husks but tolerance 1 particle of treated vegetable seeds with unknown level of toxicity for each 1 kg sample at each lot of 5,000 metric tons loaded and max 0.005% castorseed and/or castorseed husks.
For annual contract:
- Buyer-Bank shall issue a transferrable Bank-Guarantee / SBLC / LC, covering a one month’ quantity and being valid till end of contract + 1 month.
- Each invoice shall be paid by an irrevocable, transferrable letter of credit, covering a monthly quantity or by MT 103 against documents as per contract.
- Credit available by negotiation of documents at Seller's Bank-Counter.
- Letter of Credit shall be opened by Prime Bank acceptable to Seller / Seller-Bank.
For spot lots:
- By irrevocable transferable letter of credit, payable 100% at sight covering total quantity contracted.