No news at the moment.
We are offering the following vegetable oils on regular basis subject unsold.
Below you may find the terms and conditions under which we are selling these commodities:
The specification can be sent to you upon request.
- Raw linseed oil 151511
- Refined linseed oil technical grade 15151910
- Refined linseed oil food grade 15151990
At seller's choice
To be agreed.
- In bulk
- In drums (190kg)
- In IBC (920kg)
- Each order has an unique loading order number and a certificate of analyse is delivered.
- A sample is hold for 6 months at plant location.
- Full procedure can be viewed at the plant location on request.
Transport and delivery
According to contract agreements - most of the sales are governed by one of the following standard contracts: VBO 7, FOSFA 9, NOFOTA.
Shelf life and storage recommendation
- For technical use, the linseed oil can be kept for 1 year after production date if stored in cool, dark, dry conditions.
- For all other uses, linseed oil can be kept for 6 months after production if stored in cool, dark, dry conditions and
under nitrogen sparging.
- Use plastic and/or steel containers and keep away from oxidising chemicals. Avoid extreme high temperature.
The oils are obtained from no transgenic varieties of flaxseeds.
Irrevocable documentary letter of credit payable 100% at sight or to be agreed after availability of buyer's LOI.
TRADEX Aussenhandel GmbH
Address: Germany, D-74074 Heilbronn, Alexanderstr. 64
Phone: +49 (0)7131 644-29-70 | Fax: +49 (0)7131 644-29-68 | Mobil: +49 (0)173 820-25-51 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2013-2016 RJTC, All Rights Reserved.